Monday, February 9, 2009

Total Heartbreak

It is so devastating  to see the waste of life, homes and community, our beautiful state will not be the same again. Those of us who live close to the city can only watch the devastation on the television and try to imagine what it must be like for those involved.

My heart and prayers go out to all the wonderful CFA (of whom my brother in law is one) who have fought the fires, the incredible doctors and carers of those affected and to all of us on the outside to do all we can to assist.

My prayers are with you

1 comment:

  1. I saw this on the news and was thinking of you and others over there. It's absolutely horrible when fires happen, but for demented people to intentionally set them is beyond my comprehension. I also feel for the people and animals who have lost so much.

    ReplyDelete