Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Dapple of Apples!!


Well I don't know about you but I am very happy to wave goodbye to the Summer and give a very warm welcome to beautiful Autumn!!

Autumn is my very favourite season of the year, the cooler mornings the warmer food, the absolutely beautiful trees that surround our house change to every colour from gold to bronze to rich red, then gracefully drop their leaves all over our lawn, sheer bliss! and to top it all off my birthday falls in Autumn!
To celebrate the harvest season I have created a little bushel of the most delicious fabric apples, seven in all.
They are currently sitting in my lounge room on my coffee table and they look so cheery.
I hope you like them!
until next time
Blessings

Simone



3 comments:

  1. Those are really cute, Simone. I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around the thought of welcoming autumn...we are just welcoming spring! While you are regaling the glories of the leaves turning those lovely colors, we are thankful to finally see green leaves budding again. Isn't it amazing how God created such a beautiful world for us, that is completely different from one side to the other?!

    Warmly,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new pattern Simone, I have just listed it on the Stitching Cow website. Keep up the fabulous designing!
    Warmly Lenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little apples are just adorable. Lovely blog too.

    ReplyDelete