Sunday, July 8, 2012

LOVE Ballarat!

Had an absolutely glorious day with Jodie Carleton yesterday in Ballarat! Thank you Jodie for your generosity and warm welcome... we HAVE to do it again soon xx... Ballarat put on the best Winter weather possible..Thankyou xx... We Spent some time at Ballarat Patchwork .. have a look at all these yummy things to add to my stash.. 




I am going to use the gorgeous plastic covered fabric (not sure of the official name for it) to cover the seats of 4 gorgeous vintage chairs I recently purchased.. more on those later :)
While there we saw the amazing Natalie Lymer weaving her magic xx and then on to The Crafty Squirrel a shop I have been longing to visit.. can you believe how enchanting these little pins are! they are so simple and just stunning.. 






lovely to meet you Morgan!... 


On the way home I stopped off in Ballan to visit the lovely ladies at Mill Rose Quilting and added more to my stash!!!.. 






Wow their shop is simply stunning and so light... wonderful for stitching.LOVE Ballarat xx


Until next time


Blessings 


Simone

2 comments:

  1. Simone it was a great day - I had a ball and yes we are spoilt for choice when it comes to fabric up here in the country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I have given you "The Sunshine Award"! Head on over to my blog and check it out! Penny :)

    http://woodworker40.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete