Friday, June 12, 2009

Now I am Six!


We have a special tradition for the six year olds in our family, Mummy and Nanna take them out for a very grown up afternoon tea. Our Lily had her turn three years ago and recently it was Scarlett's turn.



We sat in a beautiful tea room by an open fire and warmed ourselves while indulging in a treat or two. It was a very pleasant way to spend precious time together.












My new project has been inspired by all those sumptuous, splendid goodies we all like to indulge in from time to time, entitled 'Sweets For My Sweet' I hope it will encourage you all to get baking and make something sweet for those you love

3 comments:

  1. These look so yummy Simone, you've made me hungry.
    Keep up the wonderful designs.
    Warmly Lenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creations, I have been playing with felt, I love to cut it as it is nice compared to some materials
    x Dom

    ReplyDelete
  3. luscious and delicious. That's all I have to say...

    ReplyDelete