Thursday, June 10, 2010

Puppy Love!

Puppies! Puppies! Puppies!

Bundles of endless bouncy energy and tumbles full of lovely licky love!

I have a passion for children's literature and some of my favourites star these lovable loyal friends.
Harry the dirty dog by Gene Zion who never wants his bath and goes to such extreme measures to avoid one.

And who could ever forget Dogger by Shirley Hughes the beloved toy friend who Dave loses only to be reunited again thanks to his wonderful sister Bella.

And beautiful Clifford by Norman Bridwell the biggest of them all with his luscious red coat and gentle giant nature.

All an absolute treat and a must read (even if you don't have a little one to share them with)

My latest project has been inspired by these very huggable friends.

'Snug Puppy'
A lovely armful made from 100% wool felt (of course) with a cosy fabric pouch.
I have used the new Freebird fabric by MoMo for Moda for the pouch, the chocolatey blooms are just yummy.

I will be sending it off to Creative Abundance within the next week so it should hit the stores very soon.

Until next time

Blessings

Simone

this one is dedicated to any puppy's best friend, my Lily xx

1 comment:

  1. Simone,

    I just LOVE the puppy... My son wants a puppy, I am sure that I could get away with making your puppy design (they don't eat as much!!).

    Sandy N

    ReplyDelete