Monday, February 21, 2011

Needle Turn Applique

It was my great privilege to spend a day stitching with Vikki from Sew Useful Designs and Gail from Gail Pan Designs this week.

Gail was sharing her great needle turn applique skills with Vikki and I.

It was really fun, I have always wanted to learn the skill and hope to include it in my designs in the future.

This was my effort for the day, a little birdy! not much I know, but there was much chat and a homemade cookie or two, so....

I will keep practicing, I just love the neat result, thankyou Gail and Vikki for a lovely day.

Make sure you check out these two lovely ladies blogs, they are both very talented designers.


Blessings

Simone

1 comment:

  1. Your little bird looks fabulous. You'll be doing this in no time as if you always did it. Again, you make me jealous. I found both your blog and your new site by putting one of your pattern names in dogpile.com and searching.

    ReplyDelete